Internal Quality Assurance Cell
Plan of action for the academic year 2015-2016
The IQAC was formed officially on 25-07-2014. The Coordinator of IQAC is Dr.G.Sivaramaiah. The Clerk of IQAC is Sri.S.M.Adil Basha, the Store Keeper of Physics Department. The IQAC was formed with Principal, IQAC Director, 5 Lecturers, 2 External experts. Thus there are 9 members in IQAC Team.
1. To promote quality culture, best practices, cordial help from Principal and office to Faculty.
2. To develop quality measures for academic, research and administrative performance of the College.
Plan of action :
1. To develop honesty and transparency regarding financial items
2. The IQAC has plan for developing quality information regarding Academic, Research and administrative activities
3. To develop College Magzine at least once in a year with good articles
4. To encourage foreign trips to Faculty
5. The IQAC will conduct Lectures periodically on quality items
6. The IQAC has plan for posting information on various quality aspects and good practices in College Website
7. To encourage Faculty development programmes to the Faculty
8. Assess the API score of Faculty
9. Assess result analysis of Faculty
10. To maintain Institutional Data base for increasing institutional quality
11. To maintain AQAR reports
12. To interact with SQACs for enhancing quality items in all aspects
13. To encourage student study projects, invited talks, and field trips
14. To encourage research among Lecturers. It will take active role to apply for Research Projects
15. We have plan on strengthening of the present courses. We have also plan for introducing new courses in UG and PG
16. To maintain MOUs with the organisations and plan for consultance service with the organizations
17. Plan to develop Internet and Intranet facilities to the whole College
18. Encouraging digital information in Central Library
19. Issue of books to the students on production of ID card
20. To act as nodal agency of the College for coordinating quality related events
IQAC Report Summary
IQAC at GCM (A), Kadapa is discharging its duty as effectively as possible and striving for continuous improvements in different facts of the institute. The prominent activities of IQAC include the following.
Results analysis in every semester
Curriculum design once in every two years though Board of Studies
Implementation of CBCS pattern
Academic audit for Teaching Learning Programmes
Conducting evaluation of Teachers by students
Collecting and submitting Academic Performance Indicators of teachers
Preparation and submission of AQAR to NAAC
Promotion of Research activities
Encouragement and maintenance of Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities
In conclution, IQAC is actively involved in policy decisions, monitoring the activities and processes, implementation of quality policy adopted by the college in terms of its vision and mission.