Empowerment through knowledge, inculcation of values to promote Social, Economic, Cultural, Ethical and Environmental qualities and exposure to global competence along with technical knowledge.
- To equip and empower students with relevant knowledge and competence to face global challenges with creativity.
- To mould the students as responsible citizens with intellectual excellence and integrity through the subjects like Environmental Studies, Indian Heritage and Culture.
- To facilitate optimum use of human and natural resources for sustainable development.
- To make the students learn the use of new technology through Computer education, Biotechnology JKC, TISS, Virtual Class Rooms and Digital Class Rooms.
- To promote participation of all the stakeholders in the development of the college and the region.
- To create awareness on human rights, value system, culture, heritage, scientific temper and environment.
- The college initiated UG and PG‘Off campus Courses’ through Dr. BRAOU.
- In course of time, to accommodate the students, the college has introduced 3 PG courses viz, M.Com, M.A. Telugu, M. Sc. Zoology, M. Sc. Physics, M. Sc. Botany and M. Sc. Chemistry.
- In 2004, the College was accredited by NAAC at B++ under Cycle I.
- Further, School of Commerce block was constructed to expand infrastructure to meet the relevant changing times, so as to accommodate the students in various combinations to provide opportunities for the aspirants.
- In 2012, the college went for re-accreditation and annexed ‘B’ grade by NAAC underCycle II.
- Conferred Autonomous status by UGC, New Delhi in the academic year 2010-11.
- The institution has been selected for RUSA in the academic year 2015-16.
- Students bagged 4 Prathiba Awards in the year 2015-16.
- Seminar, Workshops, MRPs