Frequently Asked Questions

  1. How do I write Examination without ID Card/ in the event of lose of id Card?
  2. If the identity card is lost, He / She has to write a letter to Additional Controller of Examinations with the recommendation from Department Incharge and also to produce proof that the student has applied for new ID card.

  3. How do I write Examinations without Hall Ticket(lost or Forgot to bring?
  4. If the student lost the Hall Ticket he/she has to apply for Duplicate Hall ticket at Additional Controller’s Office, where he can get the application form for Duplicate Hall Ticket.

    In order to get the Duplicate Hall Ticket the student has to make the necessary payment in the Accounts Section.

  5. What is the duration for applying Revaluation?
  6. Apply within stipulated time given by the college after the declaration of results.

  7. When should I approach Dy. CoE for enquiring clarification regarding Examination etc?
  8. As per the Academic Calendar anytime between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm.

    If the student is out of station he can approach via mail @