The Central library of our college was established in 1952. The college library is located at main building and is accessible to students of all classes and members of teaching and non-teaching staff. It is two storied building, but the stack area is kept on ground floor which caters to the needs of all sections of the students, faculty and also to the elite of Kadapa in and around. A big furnished ventilated separate Reading Room is located at the Western side of the Central Library and well-furnished separate Reference Section located in main building.
- To develop the Central Library to a full-fledged State of the art automated Library.
- To see that library is fully utilized by the staff and students by making it user-friendly.
- Our dream is to see our library newly constructed full-fledged building.
- Students/ staff member who joined the college will become member. The student /staff member should get the Membership form from the Library/down load and fill the required information and submit the application at Library. Library issue ID cards which will be used at the time of books issue.
- With special permission membership is open to retired staff / Alumni / elite of the town Research scholars. They can also apply for membership in the prescribed format (down load Membership application) enclosing the fee receipt / appointment letter/ permission letter with a pass port size photo.
- The ID card will valid for three years but before starting of every academic year they may show their current year fee receipts for renewal of their membership. The ID cards may be keep with them until they leave the college. Without ID cards no books will be issued.
- The student has to obtain a “No due certificate” from the library.
The College library have a hybrid collection of printed as well as electronic resources, e-Books e-Journals) that include books, magazines journals, databases, audio-visuals, CD’s/DVD’s Reports, Case studies, Conference proceedings etc. Currently the library has extensive collection of 59,525 books.
Library opening hours: 10.00 A.M. to 5.P.M. on all working days.
- Document delivery / circulation service
- Reference service
- Bibliographic search service
- Internet service
- Reprographic facility
- Newspaper clipping Display
- Information display and notification service.
P.Venkata Subba Reddy